Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Punch Drunk!

Hey guys!
As you know, Ive been pretty busy lately. Been doing my best to release a few new things. Ive been putting the finishing touches on another new accessory. If you've ever played Tekken you'll recognise them straight away. They come in a variety of styles and colours including black, red, electric blue and pink. I'll be getting them out sometime tomorrow. Id rave on about them more but I dont feel like writing an essay right now XD

So for now... enjoy the pretty pictures.






Theres quite a few adverts Ive gotta make for them. But I imagine they'll be done sometime tomorrow...maybe. >.>

Peace out pretty kitties!

Don

2 comments:

Nex Brannan said...

I like 'em like stuff I like!

And also, like, I totally like 'em.

Posy Trudeau said...

I like 'em like totally too...

>:| *clinches her lil fists in her new red gloves... trying to look really mean*